Posts Tagged ‘rented’
Question by forever_young: If I rented movies from Netflix…?
and it says on the reply envelope “FIRST CLASS MAIL PERMIT PAID BY NETFLIX” then it says “POSTAGE HAS BEEN PREPAID BY ADDRESSEE” then does that mean that I’m the addressee?
Answer by K C
No. The addressee is Netflix. You don’t have to worry about postage. Just drop it in the mail!
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
What criteria do they use? I know it’s probably not just the demand for a particular movie because there are new releases and some very popular movies on it but then there are others that aren’t, how does Netflix choose which should be streamed and which need to be rented out?
Incoming search terms:
- foot fetish movies on Netflix
- how often does netflix rotate available material
- choose your movies on netflix
- how do they choose movies for Netflix
- netflix movies with foot fetush