Posts Tagged ‘Noah’
Enjoying some time with a friend, Noah Cyrus was out and about on Tuesday afternoon (March 26) in West Hollywood.
All dolled up in a fashion forward white lace skirt and a floral printed blouse, Miley’s little sis gabbed on her phone while she and her pal strolled the town on a sunny day.
While her big sis may be making headlines, the 13 year old has been trying out her vocal chops on YouTube.
Noah also had a chance to participate with Miley at a promotional event at Children’s Hospital of Orange County where she celebrated the hospitals new broadcast center.
After hitting up a local market with her mother, Alessandra Ambrosio spent time adoring her baby boy with her husband in Malibu, CA on Monday (July 23).
The 31-year-old mother looked fabulous in a bright printed top with hot pink shorts while she and Jamie spent time with their little Noah in a beautiful park.
In related news, the Victoria’s Secret Angel will reportedly appear alongside Kate Moss and Noami Campbell in the closing ceremony’s of the 2012 Summer Olympics in London.
Miss Ambrosio’s modelling agency, Models 1, have confirmed that she will be at the event as a representative for the Rio 2016 Games and will participate in the handover of the Olympic Flag from London to her home country.
A Victoria’s Secret fan page has also reported that the brunette beauty will wear a costume created by Brazilian fashion designer Jum Nakao, who is best known for his dresses made of intricately-cut white paper.
Russell Crowe and Liam Neeson–Hollywood’s end-of-the-bar drunken hooligans, violently shouting at some televised footballers and later fighting us outside–are reportedly both nearing roles on Darren Aronofsky’s biblical film, Noah.
Deadline reports Crowe is moving towards a deal to play the title character. He’d be replacing the previously-attached Christian Bale, reaffirming rumors Aronofsky’s take on the character will be an edgier, more intense take than the friendly bearded man seen in nursery murals–a Noah that will loudly threaten the animals to get in the fucking boat, and a Noah that will under no circumstances abide by his Jewish tradition of circumcision.
Liam Neeson is also reportedly being courted for an unnamed role, but since he’s already played a biblical lion in the past, let’s just assume it’s that again. Liam Neeson will be a CGI lion, okay?
- Sony and FilmDistrict have partnered with Ghost House Pictures for that Diablo Cody-scripted Evil Dead remake. So what I’m saying is we’re still getting an Evil Dead remake.
- The Rocker director Peter Cattaneo is reportedly in talks to direct Bridget Jones’s Diary 3, because we’re also still getting that.
- Christian Bale’s commitment to back-to-back Terrence Malick films means he won’t have time to shoot Darren Aronofsky’s edgy take on Noah. The dream of hearing a Bat-growl command for two of each animal is over.
- Alice Eve is in talks to join J.J. Abram’s Star Trek sequel. Secrecy about the project is keeping her role under wraps, but it will reportedly be a new character, who will be hot.
- Remember those rumors that Taylor Lautner, Nicolas Cage, John Travolta, and Christian Slater were in talks to join the cast of The Expendables 2? Well, that didn’t pan out, but Sly has arranged the next best thing: a cameo from number one-ranked tennis player Novak Djokovic. Fine, put a tennis player in it, but by the logic of Expendables‘ aging, oft-balding, faded star casting rules, shouldn’t it at least be Agassi?
For those concerned that HBO’s impressive programming line-up still does not justify its cost, both in terms of money and the exhaustion of all your cheap friends coming over when they want to watch new seasons of Curb and such, consider this new subscription incentive: ,a href=”http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/hobgoblin-darren-aronofsky-set-direct-202581″>scarf enthusiast Darren Aronofsky will be directing the pilot for Hobgoblin, a potential magicians v. Nazis period drama for the channel. Written by Pulitzer Prize-winner Michael Chabon and wife Ayelet Waldman, the pilot takes Chabon’s recurring Judaism-meets-adventure themes into the direction of a group of con-men and magicians using their trickery skills to help take down that no-good Hitler. Intriguing revisionist history or a worrisome step towards one day envisioning Criss Angel and Rudy Coby as key figures in the assassination of Osama bin Laden? Let’s DVR it before we decide.
Just days after her parents announced that they’re calling off their divorce, Miley Cyrus ventured out for an evening of shopping in Los Angeles, CA on Friday (March 18).
The “Last Song” starlet escorted little sister Noah over to the Beverly Center – with the two young ladies buying up a few bagfuls of purchases before calling it a day.
The outing followed a day in which papa Billy Ray made a guest stop at “The View” – during which time he gushed about reconciling with Miley.
Of patching things up with his daughter, he told, “I feel like I got my Miley back. I feel like we’re the daddy and daughter we were before Hannah Montana.”
Billy Ray added, “I want to put my family back together. Things are the best they’ve ever been.”
Photo Credit: SplashNewsOnline.com