Posts Tagged ‘Johansson’
You can really tell Marvel‘s been saying all the right words to Scarlett Johansson lately (Read: Solo Black Widow movie.) because here she is making with the prego-boobs at the Hollywood premiere of Captain America: The Winter Soldier last night after spending the day before not letting reporters ask about her pregnancy. And if you’re still somehow reading after prego-boobs, they also probably explain why Chris Evans isn’t into playing Cap anymore. Who wants to stare into their ex’s rapidly engorging breasts for weeks at a time? Fuck it, let Bucky do it which is exactly what’s happening because Sebastian Stan just signed a nine-picture deal. Also, Bucky bangs Black Widow in the comics which just seems dangerous considering, oh I dunno, he has a fucking robot arm.
“Oh, Natalia, how I’ve missed your bod- HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT I SQUISHED IT LIKE A TOMATO! MEDIC!”
Question by Mike Sams: Who is hotter Charlize Theron or Scarlett Johansson?
Answer by dahorndogd013
Add your own answer in the comments!
Question by : Where can i watch MTV Scarlett Johansson & Sandra Bullock kiss?
Where can i watch MTV Scarlett Johansson & Sandra Bullock kiss?
Answer by Sharapova
My house – 9:00 pm tomorrow – Bring some beer and roofies
Add your own answer in the comments!
“SANDRA BULLOCK gives it to SCARLETT JOHANSSON: a two-handed, face-holding lip kiss at the MTV Movie Awards!” === bit.ly SUNDAY JUNE 06 2010
She’s gearing up for the May 4th release of her new flick “The Avengers” and Scarlett Johansson is pumped about the whole franchise.
In the May 2012 issue of Total Film Magazine, the “In Good Company” actress chatted about her affinity for her character in the movie.
On playing Black Widow again:
“I love her. So putting on the outfit is like, “Ah, the old familiar friend.’ You have all this history to fall back on.”
On the reaction to her portrayal being positive:
“To have such a great fan response felt awesome, especially as I put so much work into it physically.”
On why she loves the character:
“She’s all business. She’s just a machine. You can’t get her down.”
www.reelzchannel.com For the latest trailers, celebrity interviews and movie clips go to ReelzChannel.com!!! Scarlett Johansson, Natalie Portman and Eric Bana talk to ReelzChannel about The Other Boleyn Girl.
Video Rating: 4 / 5
- Scarlett Johansson has signed on to star as Psycho star Janet Leigh in Anvil director Sacha Gervasi’s Alfred Hitchcock and the Making of Psycho, which already has Anthony Hopkins attached to the title role. Helen Mirren will be Hitchcock’s wife, Alma, and “Scarlett Johansson shower scene” will be the first predicted image search after you type “Sc.”
- Owen Wilson is reportedly considering joining Tina Fey in an adaptation of Jean Hanff Korelitz’s Admission. Fey would play an Ivy League admissions officer in an illicit relationship with a young prospect, while Wilson would play a high school teacher who falls for her. He’ll be the one with the cartoon surfer hair.
- This Means War writer Timothy Dowling describes his script for the planned Will Smith-Denzel Washington-led Uptown Saturday Night remake as being “similar in tone to ‘The Hangover.’” Of course it is.
- Here are some portraits of the stars of Tim Burton’s Dark Shadows. From that series, above is Liza Minnelli as a gothic pimp.
“Just ignore Al Gore and he’ll stop trying to light your hair on fire, brother. He’s so droll.” During the 2008 presidential election, Scarlett Johansson didn’t do Barack Obama any favors by claiming to be his e-mail buddy (She wasn’t.) and then showing up to his inauguration with her vaginal flaps aflutter, so of course Read More …
Paying a visit to NBC Studios to promote her upcoming family dramedy “We Bought a Zoo,” Scarlett Johansson was one of the celebrity guests appearing on the “Today” show on Monday (December 12).
Looking beautiful in blue, the 27-year-old actress sat down for a candid interview with host Matt Lauer while talking about her film, as well as her divorce from Ryan Reynolds and much-talked-about nude photo scandal.
Of making it through the 2011 turmoil, Scarlett said, “I’ve been really fortunate. I’ve found that even in times of crisis I’ve had a lot of love around me and people have come out of all different dark corners to support (me) and that’s a really beautiful thing.”
With the full interview below, Johansson added, “I think I’ve also learned to be much more tolerant and much more patient.”
* Kate Beckinsale * Aishwarya Rai Bachchan * Megan Fox * Scarlett Johansson * Blake Lively + I Want You by Seo In Young (Elly Is So Hot) Disclaimer: I own nothing!