What criteria do they use? I know it’s probably not just the demand for a particular movie because there are new releases and some very popular movies on it but then there are others that aren’t, how does Netflix choose which should be streamed and which need to be rented out?
Incoming search terms:
- girls foot fedish netflex
- how does netflix choose its movies
- how does netflix pick its movies?
- how dos netflix choose movies
- how many movies does netflix have to choose from
- how often are there new movies on netflix?